- Where fundraisers plan to spend their money next yearhttp://ow.ly/DLLp #1 is Online fundraising. Surprised? Me neither!
- Are you an arts leader? Please take a few minutes for this survey from Americans for the Arts! http://ow.ly/DLXQ
- Fundraisers & Prospect Researchers Take Note: “DataMyning” is one of the “Ten Crucial Consumer Trends for 2010”!http://ow.ly/DaNh
- Chase commits $5 million to Facebook charity campaignhttp://ow.ly/DUM3
- NGOs and the News: Exploring a Changing Communication Landscape http://ow.ly/DLIv
- Vote for your favorite local NPO to receive $25K from Chase!http://ow.ly/D9EM Via @cfnoble @holtmurray & @nonprofitorgs
- Tap into the Strengths of Millennials: http://ow.ly/DLva Good piece by @christinagsmith but practical advice or youth obsession?
- Get @iWavePRO free for a day in celebration of National Philanthropy Day! http://ow.ly/DM44
- @NonProfitTimes releases invaluable annual NPT 100, a study of largest nonprofits in U.S. http://ow.ly/C44e
Other less popular but perhaps equally important items tweeted this week included a gift of $20 million from Hedge Fund Founder John Paulson to NYU (http://ow.ly/DIZR) , a pledge of $7 million by Brazillian billionaire Eike Batista for pop star Madonna’s welfare projects (http://ow.ly/DV0l), Holy Cross Hospital’s decision to return a $1 million gift from alleged Ponzi scheme lawyer Scott Rothstein (http://ow.ly/DUvG), a great presentation on “50 Social Media Tactics for NPOs” from Blackbaud’s @chadnorman (http://ow.ly/E0w6), some great tips on emergency funding sources for NPOs from @NonprofitSRQ (http://ow.ly/E1SP), a great pep talk on the current status of fundraising in social media from always marvelous @kanter (http://ow.ly/E0KH) and a bunch of fundraising jobs everywhere, including one of the top consultancy posts in the country (http://ow.ly/CNEg). Follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/gordonjayfrost) to see all the individual tweets during the week and to explore my new Twitter lists of top people on Twitter!