Paid Marketing Internship (Part-time/Virtual)
Jay Frost is seeking a part-time Marketing Intern. The Marketing Intern will work closely with Jay Frost on a variety of marketing efforts, including social media activity & web site updates, marketing research and outbound contact.
The Marketing Interns activities will include:
- Providing maintenance of and suggesting new strategies for social media activity
- Creating or co-authoring blog and social media content
- Conducting research on associations and organizations
- Making calls to individuals at associations and organizations
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Bubbly, positive personality
- Strong writing ability
- Familiarity with social media and blogging
- Good organizational skills
Hours & Duration: This position will start at 10 hours a week for eight weeks with the possibility of extension or expansion.
Northern Virginia candidates preferred but virtual candidates will be considered.
To apply, please contact Jay Frost by email at email@example.com and include a cover note or letter, resume with two work references, and writing sample.